Mixed Berry Jam
Inspired by a luscious mixed berry pie, this is a deep, dark, delicious blend jam that combines sweet and fresh cherries, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. It's the perfect topping for toast, scones, or your favorite breakfast bread. Also makes unbelievable PB&J sandwiches.
Pairs well with Casalone Mariposa Brachetto, Beaujolais, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Muscat, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Tawny Port, Tempranillo, and Zinfnadel (Red)
Suggestions for Uses
- So delicious you’ll want to put it on everything from pancakes and toast to shortcakes to waffles and ice cream.
- Or eat it right from the jar!
- Serve with cheese, pork, chicken, or salmon
- Try it with roast turkey as a delicious zesty alternative to cranberry sauce
- Fill a tall glass with ice and as spoonful or two of Mixed Berry Jam. Fill the glass with sparkling water or club soda and stir until jam dissolves. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Spread some Mixed Berry Jam on the inside of your grilled cheese sandwich. It’s great with smoked gouda, brie, or a nice sharp cheddar and add some ham or bacon!
- Whisk 1/4-1/2 cup Mixed Berry Jam into your favorite pre-prepared frosting to add a fruity flavor twist!
- Slather on toast with nut butters, ricotta cheese, or in cottage
- Cook into Berry Hand Pies
- Add to Parfaits
- Spread in Monte Cristos
- Fill Cream Puffs
- Make berry shrub cocktails
- Try some mixed in with a glass of sparkling water for a refreshing poolside spritzer
- Eat it with biscuits, rolls, French Toast, crepes, and peanut butter & jam sandwiches
- Combine 2 tablespoons with 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed and melt over stove top for 1 minute stirring. Good on chicken, fish, sausages, and over salads.