Peach Walnut Conserve
Fresh juicy peaches bursting with flavor are mixed with the subtle taste of walnuts to make this incredible Peach Walnut Conserve. The sophisticated flavor of peach and walnut are a pure treat stirred into fruit pie fillings or warmed and served over ice cream. You can smell the sweet goodness in the air.
Pairs well with Asti Spumante, Beaujolais, Bourgueil, Cabernet, Champagne, Chardonnay, Sancerre, Sangiovese, and Sauvignon Blanc
Suggestions for Uses
- Pair it with baguette rounds and goat cheese.
- Eat it with yogurt, cottage cheese, or fresh ricotta.
- Serve it over oatmeal.
- Use it in a batter-based cobbler.
- Pour it over vanilla ice cream as a dessert
- It's great as a topping over French toast, biscuits or even pork roast
- Makes a delightful companion to ham or turkey on a holiday plate
- Fantastic on a turkey sandwich
- Great on English muffins, biscuits, or a simple toast
- Love it on roast lamb
- Add it to braised brisket
- Tasty addition to cheese platters
- Pairs excellently with a hard sheep's milk cheese like manchego
- Great base for sweet sauces to accompany pork
- Use it in cakes, cookies, and croissants
- Add it to a pastry bag and fill-up cupcakes
- Great addition to those favorite poultry, fish, and pork recipes