Strawberry Banana Jam
Our strawberries are picked when perfectly ripe. Most berries are selected late in the season when they have received the most sun and have more flavor due to the slow ripening process. It's filled with full juicy strawberries that burst with flavor. A wonderfully fresh tasting preserve.
Pairs well with Casalone Mariposa Brachetto, Sangiovese, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Sauternes, and Shiraz/Syrah
Suggestions for Uses
- Make a fancy strawberry shortcake
- Delicious on angel food, pound cake, French toast, waffles, pancakes, or crepes as well as on toast
- Enjoy it on a piece of toast with a thin layer of peanut butter spread on it
- Tastes great on cheese and crackers
- Add in a milk shake
- Pour over ice cream!
- Try it on warm muffins and biscuits
- Drizzle them over cheesecake for vibrant color and flavor
- Swirl in yogurt or vanilla pudding
- For an ideal celebration dessert, spread the strawberry jam between cake layers