It's sweet yet zesty! Our Orange Marmalade brings marmalade to sweet new expectations. Made with ripe and exceptionally sweet and juicy Florida oranges, this unique and satisfying marmalade tastes amazing spread on toast, scones or biscuits. You can also add it to your favorite vinaigrette recipe to make a magnificent dressing. Go ahead, lick the spoon, we won't tell anyone.
Fat Free, Saturated Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Sodium Free
Pairs well with Sémillon, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Colombard, Orange Muscat, Champagne, Cava, Cointreau, Vidal Icewine, Moscato d’Asti, and Tempranillo
Suggestions for Uses
- Spreading over a piece of fresh baguette or a fresh croissant
- Make marmalade breakfast muffins
- Topping for crostini with ricotta . Spread ricotta on bread or crackers, then drizzle marmalade on top
- Try it spread on buttermilk biscuits or whole wheat toast
- Try it on carrot or zucchini bread
- Pairs well with a wedge of warm spice cake
- Mix 8 oz of cream cheese and Orange Cinnamon Marmalade. Set aside in refrigerator. Cut a 10-ounce pound cake in half lengthwise to make two layers. Spread 2 tablespoons of Orange Cinnamon Marmalade over bottom layer, then spread half of cream cheese mixture over all. Place top layer and spread 2/3 cup Orange Cinnamon Marmalade and the rest of the cream cheese mixture on top. Garnish with fresh orange segments (membranes and pith removed) or with dollops of Orange Cinnamon Marmalade. Refrigerate until serving.
- Make whiskey marmalade & shortbread crumble bars
- Serve on hot, buttered toast
- Make ORANGE MARMALADE WHISKEY SOUR: 2 ounces whiskey, 1 ounce freshly squeeze lemon juice, 3/4 ounce simple syrup (1:1 ratio), 1 heaping bar spoon orange marmalade, 1/2 ounce egg white, optional. If using the egg white, add all ingredients into a shaker and dry shake 20 seconds. Add ice and shake again 20 seconds. Strain into a small rocks glass or coupe. If not using the egg white, add ice into a shaker, pour in all ingredients, and shake 20 seconds. Strain into a small rocks glass or coupe. Other options: Strain over a large ice cube. Garnish with 1/2 teaspoon orange marmalade. Make it vegan: use Aquafaba, or Instafoam to replace egg whites in the cocktail.