Tutti Frutti Bramble Jam
It's a hybrid of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries with a distinctive flavor and intense red / purple color. The sweet goodness of a fruit harvest comes to life in this wonderful combination of plump strawberries, ripe blueberries, juicy raspberries, and sweet blackberries. The result is a distinct and refreshing taste where every berry comes through to make every occasion even better. A premier choice among berry fruits. Each jar of contains morsels of berries which are all bursting with fresh tasting flavor. Dark in color and smooth in flavor and texture, filled with sun-ripened, delicious berries.
Our strawberries are picked when perfectly ripe. Most berries are selected late in the season when they have received the most sun and have more flavor due to the slow ripening process. It's filled with full juicy strawberries that filled with flavor.
Raspberries are only picked when perfectly ripe and bright with color, creating the perfect raspberry jam, classic, and harvested with perfection. Each jar contains large pieces of fresh tasting berries that explode with flavor.
The luscious blackberries create a rich fruity undertone with their mellow, woodsy flavor.
Fat Free, Saturated Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Sodium Free
Pairs well with Casalone Mariposa Brachetto, Cabernet Franc, Beaujolais, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Muscat, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Tawny Port, Tempranillo, and Zinfnadel (Red)
Suggestions for Uses
- Amazing with roast meat and cheese
- It would go perfectly at breakfast with hot, buttered toast or pancakes or with afternoon tea on a scone etc.
- Heat crumpets in a toaster then smother with salted butter and put under a hot grill until the top caramelizes, spread jam and eat immediately
- Make thumbprint cookies
- Fill a Victoria sponge
- Add to cake batter
- Great for adding a hint of fruitiness to sauces and gravies
- Wonderful in puddings, such as the bread and butter pud
- Heat it up to drizzle over ice cream
- Dollop it on top of baked rice pudding
- Serve on ice cream, pound cake, or stir into soft ice cream
- Great glaze for chicken